Friday, March 22, 2013

Looking for CAPE notes? Well Do I Have News for You...


I know I haven't updated in awhile...well because exams finished >.> but I can't just leave you all here so I come bearing the gift of knowledge!
Okay it's just a link to a website...a freaking awesome website! With dinosaurs n stuff! (no - I swear). They have notes for CAPE subjects (including lit ofc) so go check it out.
oh yeah...here's the link!

notezilla (<---click here people)

Happy studying everyone and good luck in exams! (I'm always here if you need help or anything - I have no life)
And yes...I did just copy this post from my comm blog (I'm lazy, okay >.>)

10 comments:

  1. i dont see the lit thing on ur site

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep what u r doing going!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you help me to understand the structure of brown girl brownstones and its post modernist characteristics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure i'll do some posts later on prose (wuthering heights and brown girl), just check back ><

      Delete
  4. Can you publish some notes on twelfth night and sons and lovers please? Thanks alot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey there, i'm sure I posted something on twelfth night, but check back and I'll try to get some more done for you :)

      Delete
  5. Could you do some notes on drama essays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On how to write drama essays? sure thing, i might do a "how to write essays" post next that should cover essays in general :)

      Delete

give me some feedback you greedy leeching bastards!